Green Carrot Ginger Juice
2″ (5 cm) of ginger root (you may add more ginger if you like)
1 medium cucumber
3 stalks kale (Tuscan cabbage)
This recipe comes to you via the Reboot With Joe website. I love visiting his website and getting new juicing recipes. Also f…
What are some good reasons to juice? Without a doubt it’s good for your body. FRESH fruit and vegetable juice will give your body the antioxidants, enzymes, vitamins and minerals it needs to heal, be stronger and feel better. FRESH juice contains more available nutrients and enzymes than chewed r…
Do you like sweet apples mixed with delicious pears? If so, then this Apple Pear Fruit Juice is the recipe for you.
Fresh Fruit: Apple Pear Fruit Juice Recipe
This is another wonderful recipe from The Juicing Bible with a slight alteration. Even though the recipe doesn’t specify wh…
Wow! Here’s a great recipe for you. The Sweet Pear Sensation comes from The Healthy Juicer’s Bible written by Farnoosh Brock.
I love pear in my juices and this one incorporates pear nicely with apple, lemon, celery and ginger. There’s just a hint of celery flavor and ginger in this one. I use very small amounts of ginger in my recipes because I think the Omega J8004 really squeezes out the ginger remarkably well. Too much ginger can ruin a juice for me.
I hope you enjoy this very delightful juice. Try some sparkling water with this, you might be surprised.
Sweet Pear Sensation
Makes 20 ounces
- 2 small pears, any kind
- 1 medium sweet apple ( I used Red Delicious)
- 2-4 celery stalks ( I used 3)
- 1/2 lemon ( I peel mine)
- A small chunk of ginger
Update: The Health Benefits of Pears
- Blood pressure: Pears have anti-oxidant and anti-carcinogen glutathione which help prevent high blood pressure and stroke.
- Cancer prevention: The high vitamin C and copper content act as good anti-oxidants that protect cells from damages by free radicals.
- Cholesterol: The high content of pectin in pears make it very useful in helping to lower cholesterol levels.
Colon health: When not juicing, eat the pear whole for its precious fiber that are highly beneficial for your colon health.
- Constipation: The pectin in pears is diuretic and have a mild laxative effect. Drinking pear juice regularly helps regulate bowel movements.
- Energy: You can get quick and natural source of energy from pear juice, due largely to its high amounts of fructose and glucose.
- Fever: The cooling effect in pear is excellent in relieving fever. Best way to bring a fever down quickly is by drinking a big glass of pear juice.
Thank you again for reading and please let me know what you think of this recipe by commenting below. I try to keep the recipes simple.
The Healthy Juicer’s Bible
The Health Benefits of Pear
P.S. Please remember to subscribe to my blog. You’ll only receive e-mail when I post a new article and nothing else. No Spam!
… Read the full article at http://bit.ly/1P4Qtk2